Quality Management System
ISO 9001:2015 sets out the criteria for a quality management system and is the only standard in the family that can be certified to (although this is not a requirement). It can be used by any organization, large or small, regardless of its field of activity. In fact, there are over one million companies and organizations in over 170 countries certified to ISO 9001.
ISO 9001:2015 is standing for Quality Management System and this is the updated standard of ISO 9001 series. ISO 9001:2015 Standard needs are common and are anticipated to be applicable to any of the organization, in spite of its size, products and various services it provides to customers.
The ISO 9001:2015 is the main service of management certification and its released on 23 Sep 2016. It follows the same on the whole structure as other ISO Management system standards and another difference is the focus on effective thinking.
ISO Registration Process
- Complete Registration Form – You are required to fill our simple application form and email documents.
- Select Registration Type – You can choose any ISO standard in the list of 9001:2015 or as per your need.
- Submission of Documents – After review your documents we prepare you ISO file and send them to ISO registrar on your behalf.
- Your work is now completed – Further, we will get ISO audit done and we will send your ISO Certificate through courier at your address.
Documents Required For ISO Registration
- Completed application form
- Copy of PAN Card
- Passport size photograph
- Company’s Address Proof
- Two copies of sales bill / purchase bill
- Scope of business on letterhead
- Incorporation Certificate, MOA & AOA for Pvt. & Ltd. companies
Benefits Of ISO Certification
- Get government tenders – After getting ISO certificate you can fill any government tender because ISO is now required in a majority of government tenders.
- Improvement of your credibility and image – Because ISO 9001 is an internationally recognized standard, it has become the basis for creating a quality management system around the world, replacing many previously published requirements.
- Reduces your costs – When system follows all clauses of ISO 9001:2015 then cost reduces automatically.
- Improvement of customer satisfaction – ISO standards are designed to enable an organisation to serve their customers better and hence increase customer satisfaction. ISO certification enhances customer satisfaction by meeting customer requirements.
- Provides continuous assessment and improvement – ISO certification implementation enhances functional efficiency of an organisation. ISO certification agency helps you develop SOP’s & work Instructions for all your processes. ISO implementations help to manage the resources effectively, as you become able to utilize all your resources to its maximum extent.
- Increased marketability – Companies with ISO 9001:2015 systems provide evidence that company is capable of providing quality product to its customers. The benefit results in enhanced sale and retention of existing customers.
Major Clauses Of ISO 9001:2015
- Context of the Organisation
- Focus on Risk Management
- Performance Assessment
|Monday – Friday||9.30 – 18.00|
|Saturday||9.30 – 14.30|
- Address TABSLOGIC TECHNOLOGIES PVT. LTD. 101, Yogeshwar Krupa Apartments, Above HDFC Bank ATM, Sanewadi, Station Road, Badlapur West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 421 503.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone +91 886-200-9962
- WhatsApp +91 808-001-0644