Environmental Management System
ISO 14001:2015 Environment Management Systems give general rules on how an organization can improve their quality without harming to the Environmental aspects.
An Environmental Management System aids associations to be in control of and effectively deal with the most noteworthy environmental angles, squander taking care of, use and moderate natural assets, and vitality productivity. EMS certification empowers organisation to take after a precise approach in changing over environment difficulties into circumstances.
Environmental Management can support organizations to approach natural or environmental problems deliberately and to coordinate environmental care as a typical piece of their operations and business procedure.
ISO Registration Process
- Complete Registration Form – You are required to fill our simple application form and email documents.
- Select Registration Type – You can choose any ISO standard in the list of 14001:2015 or as per your need.
- Submission of Documents – After review your documents we prepare you ISO file and send them to ISO registrar on your behalf.
- Your work is now completed – Further, we will get ISO audit done and we will send your ISO Certificate through courier at your address.
Documents Required For ISO Registration
- Completed application form
- Copy of PAN Card
- Passport size photograph
- Company’s Address Proof
- Two copies of sales bill / purchase bill
- Scope of business on letterhead
- Incorporation Certificate, MOA & AOA for Pvt. & Ltd. companies
Benefits Of ISO 14001:2015 Certification
- Get government tenders – After getting ISO certificate you can fill any government tender because ISO is now required in a majority of government tenders.
- Improvement of your credibility and image – Because ISO 14001:2015 is an internationally recognized standard, it has become the basis for creating a quality management system around the world, replacing many previously published requirements.
- Reduces your costs – When system follows all clauses of ISO 14001:2015 then cost reduces automatically.
- Improvement of customer satisfaction – ISO standards are designed to enable an organisation to serve their customers better and hence increase customer satisfaction. ISO certification enhances customer satisfaction by meeting customer requirements.
- Provides continuous assessment and improvement – ISO certification implementation enhances functional efficiency of an organisation. ISO certification agency helps you develop SOP’s & work Instructions for all your processes. ISO implementations help to manage the resources effectively, as you become able to utilize all your resources to its maximum extent.
- Increased marketability – Companies with ISO 14001:2015 systems provide evidence that company is capable of providing quality product to its customers. The benefit results in enhanced sale and retention of existing customers.
Major Clauses Of ISO 14001:2015
- Normative References
- Terms and definitions
- Context of the organization
- Performance evaluation
|Monday – Friday||9.30 – 18.00|
|Saturday||9.30 – 14.30|
- Address TABSLOGIC TECHNOLOGIES PVT. LTD. Unit: 4, Ashtavinayak Park, Opposite Bhagwati Hospital, Ramesh Wadi, Station Road, Badlapur West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India: 421 503
- Email email@example.com
- Phone IN:+91-886-200-9962, IN:+91-808-001-0644, US:+1-312-778-8044
- WhatsApp IN:+91-886-200-9962, IN:+91-808-001-0644