The Occupational Health and Safety Assessment Series (OHSAS) Standard defines requirements for a word related health and safety (OH&S) administration framework, to empower an association to control its OH&S risk and enhance its OH&S execution. It doesn’t state particular OH&S execution criteria, nor does it give itemized particulars for the outline of an administration framework.
OHSAS 18001 Certification Benefits
An effective Health and Safety Management System can provide benefits to your customers and give you a competitive advantage by:
- Minimizing the dangers of processing postponements.
- providing a safe environment to work together.
- Showing your dedication to keep up a viable wellbeing and security arrangement.
- Different profits make your association more effective, equipped to reach its lawful prerequisites and help to enhance staff moral by making the work environment a more secure environment to work in.
Benefits to the association include:
- Improving your reputation and expanding your chances to increase new business.
- Minimizing dangers of downtime through mischances.
- Exhibiting your dedication to meet lawful commitments.
- Conceivable expense investment funds from open risk protection premiums.
- providing a powerful framework to keep up and constantly enhance health and safety.
Integrated ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001 system
There are a few basic components between the three frameworks, for example, administration survey, document control, corrective activity and the requirement for qualified faculty. These could be coordinated into a solitary, regular or a mix of the prior. Survey of correspondence frameworks are accessible and might be the best technique for a few organizations. Incorporated frameworks not just help an association inside, diminishing duplication and give a brought together control arrangement of records, however can additionally offer money related profits for your organization review by an outsider.